Born January 7, 1987 in Oakland, California, USA
Birth Name: Lyndsy Marie Fonseca
Height: 5′ 5″ (1.65 m)
Lyndsy Marie Fonseca was born in Oakland, California, and was raised first in Alameda and then Moraga, California. Lyndsy competed in the International Modeling & Talent Association, where she was recognized as the second runner-up for “Young Miss Dancer of the Year” and was the first runner-up for “Miss Barbizon Young Miss Talent of the Year”.
There, she was discovered by a manager and agent, then she immediately moved to Los Angeles for her first pilot season at the age of 13. “Colleen Carlton” became her breakthrough role on the CBS soap opera, The Young and the Restless (1973), on which she starred for three years.
Read more: Beauty Benefits of HGH
After leaving Y&R to broaden her horizon, Lyndsy landed guest appearances on shows such as Boston Public (2000), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2000) and House (2004), just to name a few. Fonseca had a recurring role on the hit series, Desperate Housewives (2004), opposite [error] and Nathan Fillion. She has also had recurring arcs on the critically-acclaimed series, Big Love (2006), and the hit comedy, How I Met Your Mother (2005).
Fonseca has recently had success on the big screen, her film credits include: The Ward (2010), Hot Tub Time Machine (2010), Fort McCoy (2011) and the smash hit, Kick-Ass (2010), in which she starred opposite Aaron Taylor-Johnson.
Lyndsy recently completed filming the two-hour Lifetime movie, Five (2011), which consists of five short films about breast cancer, directed by Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore and Penelope Spheeris.
Lyndsy is now starring as “Alex”, in The CW’s Nikita (2010). Alex, Nikita’s (Maggie Q) former partner who plans to take down her old ally while also seeking revenge on the man who killed her family, Friday nights 8p.m. Eastern.
Lyndsy is also the older sister of Hannah Leigh, who is following in her footsteps.
Read more: Top 12 Winter Skincare Products
Noah Bean (2 October 2016 – present) ( 1 child)
Matthew Smiley (16 April 2009 – 13 January 2013) ( divorced)
- Her father is of Portuguese descent. Her maternal grandfather had German and English ancestry, and her maternal grandmother was also of Portuguese descent.
- Older half-sister of Hannah Leigh.
- [May 2010] Was considered one of the 55 faces of the future by Nylon Magazine’s Young Hollywood Issue.
Has a tattoo of the Hebrew name Hannah on her right arm.
- She is a animal rights advocate, a human rights activist and a environmentalist. Lyndsy is also vegan.
- After 4 years together, she wed her Nikita (2010) co-star, Noah Bean, on October 2, 2016 in Stonington, CT. This is her second marriage.
- (September 23, 2017) Expecting her first child, a daughter, with her husband Noah Bean in February.
Welcomed daughter Greta Lilia Bean on February 2, 2018, with her husband Noah Bean.
- Was a love interest to Thad Luckinbill on both The Young and the Restless (1973) and Nikita (2010).
Read more: Men’s Skin Care Routine
- When I was a dancer, I felt this great sense of knowing my body and being in my body, and I think it’s really easy as women to lose that and not really be one and loving it.
- Pilates is my favorite meditative way to get in shape. I don’t like the gym and I don’t like running, so I just lay on my Pilates reformer. It’s great.
- I wanted to be a dancer my whole life. And when I gave it up to act, I always had a really sad part of myself that missed it and missed performing and missed being physical in that way.
- Women tend to take care of men a lot, but I like a guy who balances that out and takes care of me, too.
- When a man leaves you notes saying he loves you, or asks how your day was – and then listens – you feel special.
- The best relationships are when you both want to make each other happy – you buy the groceries, I do the dishes.
- Literally since I could walk… I was performing.
- It’s really hard to meet good women in Hollywood.
- I’m very bubbly, so when people meet me, they sometimes think I’m fake. I’m excited to meet new people, but I guess I sound like I’m being sarcastic.
- I think it’s very rare that you see girl friendships on television. It’s always cattiness and all that drama.
- I love Breaking Bad (2008). I think that’s my favorite show.
- Guys need to know when to take charge.
- Comic-Con is overwhelming when you have such a long day of press schedules.