Beautiful hair is a dream of every girl. Every woman, girl wants to have a long, pleasant, and healthy hair. It’s not that easy to maintain beautiful hair. But most of the people try different hair growth products, hair styling kits, chemical appliances to look pretty. Many of the beauty specialists try various styling tools for hair growth improvement. Professionals say that damaged hair or low hair growth is due to many reasons such as if you don’t take a balanced diet, any hormonal changes, or even when a person subjected to stress or depression, hair fall or hair damage can occur.
Another reason is when you are not getting the good amount of proteins and nutrients in your diet, which are needed for the healthy growth of hair.
You should also ensure that you are getting the right amount of vitamins if you are vitamin deficient. Sometimes natural therapy also won’t work out when you don’t have a proper nutrient diet.
Split ends generally cause hair to break, which will further not only make your thinner and make it shorter. Hair growth varies from person to person. It depends on their hair scalp, nutritional diet, hormonal changes, and also their physiological conditions.
Many of the Ads promoting products assert to grow hair faster. All these don’t create anyway to make your hair grow faster. It would help if you avoided things that are responsible for slowing down hair growth or cause damage.
- Hair damage at home comes from brushing your wet hair. That’s why brushing your hair when it is wet; it leads to destruction.
- Genetics also play an essential role in hair growth.
- Hair growth is also affected by :
- Hair type and stress levels.
Tips for growing your hair faster:
Generally, our hair and nails are primarily made up of a protein called Keratin. So focus on foods rich in proteins and vitamins.
Read more: 5 Ways to Get Soft Hair Naturally!
- Apply natural oils to your hair.
- Get frequent trims. So hair doesn’t get split.
- Skip the shampoo daily.
- Avoid heat styling kits.
- Don’t rub your hair roughly with a towel.
- Gently squeeze your hair with a towel and use a wide-tooth comb for gentle combing.
- Avoid chemical hair treatments and styles.
- Avoid various hairstyles such as Braided bun, high pony, Braids, and Bay.
- Use coconut oil, which is best for all hair types.
Dandruff can be controlled by using Almond oil.
Best foods need for fast hair growth:
- Add leafy vegetables like spinach in your daily diet.
- Eggs and Berries:
- Eggs also rich in proteins and vitamin-Biotin.
- Other foods like fatty fish, nuts, seeds and sweet potatoes.
If you are willing to color your hair go natural methods that don’t cause any damage to your hair. Try natural dyes with Henna and Honey source for coloring.
Natural Remedies for hair growth: Gooseberry oil ad coconut oil.
Gooseberry oil: Generally, Amla or gooseberries are found to be rich in vitamin-c and have a propagative effect on dermal cells of the hair follicles.
Remedy: Take some amla oil and massage it into your scalp smoothly and leave it for one hour and then cleanse your thoroughly. Do this remedy twice a week. Try this process for the healthy growth of hair and to clear fungal effects on hair and keep shining your hair.
Coconut oil: Coconut oil is naturally available oil good for hair. It is suitable for most of the hair types. A little amount of coconut oil is taken into your palm and massage thoroughly and leave it on an hour and then cleanly wash it off by using a mild cleanser. Do it this process at least thrice a week, which will work out as an excellent conditioner for hair.
Fenugreek and Hibiscus leaves: Fenugreek seeds have high protein and nicotinic acid content, which has a beneficial effect against hair fall and dandruff.
Read more: 6 Ways to Prevent Growth of Facial Hair
The seeds help as an excellent moisturizer for hair. The seeds are soaked all night and make it into a paste by mixing it with two teaspoons of curd and 2-3 drops of lemon juice. Apply this paste on to your hair and leave it for 1-2 hours. Try this remedy regularly for your hair in a way to grow faster and works as the best conditioner to your hair.
Hibiscus: Leaves and flowers are beneficial for hair growth. Generally, leaves paste applied to the hair along with that flowers are also used because it is rich in vitamin-c and amino acids as the flowers improve blood circulation under the scalp and finally promote hair growth.
- Look for shampoos such as sulfate-free
- Avoid chemical ingredient hair products that will break down hair proteins.
- Avoid some ingredients such as sulfates, alcohol, dyes, peroxide, and bleach.
- Using conditioners may help you to prevent split ends and hair breakage.
- Avoid shampooing every day, which may cause dry out of the scalp. So shampoo for every 2-3 days and use a good conditioner and maintain a healthy diet for faster growth of hair.