If the word pain comes to your mind when you think of teeth straightening, we are about to blow your mind. You must’ve not heard of toothsi clear aligners by makeO! They are revolutionizing the dental world for teeth straightening with their clear aligners. But what exactly are teeth aligners and how can you make the most of them? Read on to find out more.
You might know about braces. They are a combination of brackets and archwires used to straighten your teeth. Made by technology, clear aligners act like braces without interfering with your food, oral hygiene routine, and convenience to align your crooked teeth, underbite, overbite, or forwardly placed teeth.
And with makeO, you can get all this in the comfort of your own home. Backed by 100+ orthodontists and dentists makeO has made teeth straightening ideal for adults, teenagers, and people with sensitive teeth. 4 orthodontists-turned-entrepreneurs created makeO in 2022, a clinical beauty platform to lead toothsi. Their aim is to revolutionise how people get their dream smiles with us.
makeO is backed by:
- The largest (20,000 sq ft) production facility in India is ISO-certified for high quality and credibility.
- India’s first-ever robotic aligner trimming machine which ensures smooth aligners.
- Industrial-grade 3D SLA printers are used to curate aligners with perfection.
- 3-layer polyurethane aligner sheets imported from the US, Germany, and South Korea are very robust.
- 100+ experienced orthodontists and dentists with over 10 years of experience to ensure safety.
- Virtual monitoring and hands-on customer care via the makeO app guide you every step of the way or for reaching out to orthodontists.
- Pan India presence, so you can always get in touch with makeO via the at-home, impression kit, partner clinics, or experience centre services.
So how do makeO aligners exactly work?
- They are designed to move slightly.
- They apply gentle pressure to move your teeth in the correct position.
- However, you have to wear them for at least 22 hours every day to see a noticeable improvement in an average of 6 to 8 months.
But what makes makeO aligners the safest option for you? They are:
Clear aligners straighten your teeth without hurting your gums or the inner side of the cheeks making them more comfortable compared to traditional methods of teeth straightening.
In contrast to traditional methods, makeO aligners are removable! You decide when to put them on and when to remove them. Nevertheless, for desired results, it’s important to wear them for 22 hours a day.
Since aligners are made of transparent sheets, you can smile with confidence without being concerned as they are easily unnoticeable on the teeth.
No clinic visit is required to maintain your aligners! You can just wash them with water or use toothsi foamy to keep them in good condition.
Since aligners are removable, there are almost zero restrictions on your diet or while maintaining your oral hygiene routine.
Minimal clinic visits:
Minimal clinic visits are required during your smile makeOver journey!
So how long does it take for clear aligners to show results?
The duration of the treatment with toothsi clear aligners by makeOtotally depends on the severity of each case. It normally takes about 6 to 12 months to complete treatment. However, some cases take longer or shorter depending on the level of correction required.
Ready to get started with clear aligners? All you have to do is book an appointment, whether at home, at a partner clinic, or visit your nearest experience centre.
Visit the makeO website today to know more about makeO or book an appointment,